Data Cleansing Services
Data Cleansing Services
Data is one of your most valuable business assets. Data decays at over 30% every year and duplicates create errors in reporting, analysis and business decisions. Clean and accurate business data is essential for effective sales, marketing and customer management strategies. Hence data has to be properly cared for.
Our data cleansing services include the process of detecting and correcting errors and inconsistencies from a data set in order to improve its quality. It includes merging, migration, rebuilding, de-duplication, standardisation, normalisation, verifying, enriching & appending missing data. A cleansed data set will be consistent with similar data sets within the system.
Benefits of data cleansing
- Correct contact details improve response rates
- Data cleansing ensures that you are targeting the right offer to the right people
- Data cleansing will give you the opportunity to make decisions based upon reliable information
- By increasing the accuracy and consistency of your company’s data, you can improve your response rates, which leads to increased revenue
- By having a database that has been cleaned and properly maintained, you can help to insure that employees are making the most of their work hours, thereby increasing productivity
- If your business data is clean, you are going to have the power to more effectively analyse and manage your company’s spending
Our data enhancement services will help you transform, enhance, and elevate the quality of your data to augment your business decision making process. We enhance consumer or business data with additional information, such as demographic, lifestyle, channel preference and segmentation data, for a richer understanding of customers and prospects, which leads to better targeting and more relevant decision making.
Data quality cannot be defined in absolute terms. It depends upon whether data is appropriate for the purpose for which it is intended. We have tools where logic can be defined to identify potentially incorrect data, and provides you with an assessment of the likelihood that the data is in fact incorrect. This enables you to resolve issues involving incompleteness, lack of conformity, inconsistency, inaccuracy, invalidity, and data duplication.
Data profiling is the act of analyzing your data contents in conjunction with every new and existing application effort. The purpose of data profiling is to:
- Locate instances of inaccurate data
- Determine invalid values, structural violations, and data rule violations
- Find the data characteristics that are useful to a business analyst to determine if the data matches the business intent.
Data classification is the process of sorting and categorizing data into various types, forms or any other distinct class. Data classification enables the separation and classification of data according to data set requirements for various business objectives. Data classification involves tagging data, which makes it easily searchable and traceable. It also eliminates multiple duplications of data, which can reduce storage and backup costs, as well as speed up the search process.